Alchemy & Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you feel the energies around you? Can you interact with them in ways unknown? Come share & connect with others of your kind!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
****Want Your Website Here? Contact Us!****
We Have TONS of Sub Directories! ---- Don`t Forget To Hunt Down These Lovely Hidden Gems.
Spring is coming.....How do you celebrate Ostara?

Inspiration but no stuff!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Inspiration but no stuff!! Empty
PostSubject: Inspiration but no stuff!!   Inspiration but no stuff!! EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 4:15 pm

So I recently moved to Santa fe, I am starting all over again, fresh. What does this mean? It means I have no craft stuff to play with! No scraps of material, twine, glue, twigs, any of the fun ribbons ect. Sigh, so sad..I have ideas of things I want to make..and will have to wait till hubby has day off so I can have the car and go to hobbylobby!
Back to top Go down
Absinthe Angel
Admin
Absinthe Angel

PostSubject: Re: Inspiration but no stuff!!   Inspiration but no stuff!! EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 6:43 pm

Uhg!!
Don't you hate that? I live about 30 miles from the nearest craft/fabric store. If I get a "whim" inspiration that isn't soap related, it's usually a given that I don't have all the materials I need to complete it. And with the price of fuel, I can't just hope in the car and run to town for one or two items. When we go to town, it's an all day afair because we try to get the best bang for the buck out of our trip, lol.

so what kind of ideas do you have? Spill! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://valhallasoap.com

PostSubject: Re: Inspiration but no stuff!!   Inspiration but no stuff!! EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 6:46 pm

You know how it is when you move into a new house, I dont have any of my old ritual stuff around me, I have to start from scratch all over again! I need herbs, oils, got candles..lol, tapestries, altar items, statues, you name it, i need to replace it! I want to do some wreaths for above the doors and such right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inspiration but no stuff!!   Inspiration but no stuff!! EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 6:47 pm

Im dying for ribbons!! Weird huh? I think its cause ive been lost in the desert and im dying for color!
Back to top Go down
Absinthe Angel
Admin
Absinthe Angel

PostSubject: Re: Inspiration but no stuff!!   Inspiration but no stuff!! EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 6:59 pm

I might be able to help you out with some of the herbs since I sell them in my other shop. Let me see what I've got in stock and I'll PM you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://valhallasoap.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inspiration but no stuff!!   Inspiration but no stuff!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Inspiration but no stuff!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alchemy & Anarchy :: COMMUNITY AREA :: Chatter Around The Fire-
Jump to: