Alchemy & Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you feel the energies around you? Can you interact with them in ways unknown? Come share & connect with others of your kind!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
****Want Your Website Here? Contact Us!****
We Have TONS of Sub Directories! ---- Don`t Forget To Hunt Down These Lovely Hidden Gems.
Spring is coming.....How do you celebrate Ostara?

Sojourn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
whitering

whitering

Sojourn Empty
PostSubject: Sojourn   Sojourn EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 1:00 am

This is the only word that fits with the path I've been on for many years now. Over the years I have explored teachings that came and presented themselves to me. This has happened repeatedly, so I have come to believe that this is common for this path.
I have searched for texts which speaks of sojourn as a particular path but have not found any. It could be that there is another name for this path, but sojourn is the one that spoke first and without knowing what it actually was, I understood that it was the right path for me.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe Angel
Admin
Absinthe Angel

Sojourn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojourn   Sojourn EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 1:26 am

Thus my aversion towards lables of any kind. Though you may not be able to find any known info on this path YOU call "sojourn", that does not mean that it is not indeed a very valid spiritual path. A very valid spiritual journey that you are taking and learning and growing from. It is valid to YOU. And it speaks and resonates in YOUR soul. And THAT is what is vital and important. THAT make it a true and worthy path that you follow Smile
Back to top Go down
http://valhallasoap.com
whitering

whitering

Sojourn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojourn   Sojourn EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 9:05 am

I'm not fond of lables either. The header for the path I'm on doesn't seem to be a lable, but rather what the path is. The habbit when I see questions that cause me to answer as I have, is to try to explain what it is that this path is. Some old habbits die hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sojourn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojourn   Sojourn Empty

Back to top Go down

Sojourn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alchemy & Anarchy :: THE GRAND LIBRARY - GRIMOIRE VISABLE TO MEMBERS ONLY! :: Choose Your Path, Or Don`t!-
Jump to: