Alchemy & Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you feel the energies around you? Can you interact with them in ways unknown? Come share & connect with others of your kind!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
****Want Your Website Here? Contact Us!****
We Have TONS of Sub Directories! ---- Don`t Forget To Hunt Down These Lovely Hidden Gems.
Spring is coming.....How do you celebrate Ostara?

Creamy Carrot Soup with Dill (Macrobiotic)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon Mother

Moon Mother

Creamy Carrot Soup with Dill (Macrobiotic) Empty
PostSubject: Creamy Carrot Soup with Dill (Macrobiotic)   Creamy Carrot Soup with Dill (Macrobiotic) EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 9:32 am

Serves 4

1 TBL oil of choice
4-5 Medium size carrots to make 2 cups sliced
1 Medium onion chopped
2 Cups vegetable broth
1 TBL Fresh dill weed or 1 tsp dried dill weed.
1/2 Tsp sea salt
1/4 Tsp white pepper
1/2 Cup soymilk

1. Scrub and slice carrots thinly to prepare 2 cups of vegetable. Peel and chop onion.

2. Heat oil (I use Olive oil) in a large saucepan and gently saute the onion until just barely limp (do not brown). Add
sliced carrots, vegetable broth and dill and bring to boiling point.

3. Simmer gently for 20-25 minutes or until carrots are tender

4. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.

5. Process in batches in blender or food processor until smooth and creamy.

6. Add soy milk, heat again and season to taste with salt and pepper.

7. Serve hot or cover and chill for several hours. (great for summer chilled)

8. When ready to serve, garnish with a carrot flower and a sprig of fresh dill....or a sprinkle of dried dill.
Back to top Go down
http://www.moonmothertherapydolls.com
Absinthe Angel
Admin
Absinthe Angel

PostSubject: Re: Creamy Carrot Soup with Dill (Macrobiotic)   Creamy Carrot Soup with Dill (Macrobiotic) EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 10:46 am

This sounds absolutely yummy! Matt & I are big fans of soups. Especially low/no carb ones. And this one is perfect for his diet. I have a whole ziploc filled with already prepped carrots left over from the wedding so I think I'll be trying this in the next few days. Thanks for sharing it Patty Smile
Back to top Go down
http://valhallasoap.com
Moon Mother

Moon Mother

PostSubject: Re: Creamy Carrot Soup with Dill (Macrobiotic)   Creamy Carrot Soup with Dill (Macrobiotic) EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 11:00 am

You're very welcome, Donna. I love this soup. The flavor is wonderful and it is so good in the summer as well as when the weather gets cold. Serve it either hot or cold. Let me know if you like it.

((Hugs))

Patty
Back to top Go down
http://www.moonmothertherapydolls.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creamy Carrot Soup with Dill (Macrobiotic)   Creamy Carrot Soup with Dill (Macrobiotic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Creamy Carrot Soup with Dill (Macrobiotic)
Page 1 of 1