Alchemy & Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you feel the energies around you? Can you interact with them in ways unknown? Come share & connect with others of your kind!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
****Want Your Website Here? Contact Us!****
We Have TONS of Sub Directories! ---- Don`t Forget To Hunt Down These Lovely Hidden Gems.
Spring is coming.....How do you celebrate Ostara?

A little something for our BEST friends. ;^)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon Mother

Moon Mother

A little something for our BEST friends.  ;^) Empty
PostSubject: A little something for our BEST friends. ;^)   A little something for our BEST friends.  ;^) EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 2:32 pm

Canine Carrot Cookies

Makes: 3 dozen
Ingredients:

* 2 cups carrots -- boiled and pureed
* 2 eggs
* 2 tablespoons garlic -- minced
* 2 cups unbleached flour -- *see Note
* 1 cup rolled oats
* 1/4 cup wheat germ
* *or rice flour or rye flour.

Preparation & Cooking

Combine carrots, eggs and garlic. Mix until smooth. Add dry ingredients. Roll out on heavily floured surface and cut into bars or desired shapes. Bake at 300 degrees for 45 minutes or to desired crunchiness. The centers will continue to harden as they cool. I like to put them in a food dehydrator until they are dry and hard which my dogs love. I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.moonmothertherapydolls.com

PostSubject: Re: A little something for our BEST friends. ;^)   A little something for our BEST friends.  ;^) EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 3:58 pm

oh how wonderful! I cant wait to make these for my poochy!

Taz

A little something for our BEST friends.  ;^) Taz10
Back to top Go down
Absinthe Angel
Admin
Absinthe Angel

PostSubject: Re: A little something for our BEST friends. ;^)   A little something for our BEST friends.  ;^) EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 4:14 pm

A little something for our BEST friends.  ;^) 6898 I used to make dog cookies for my fur kids many years ago. But I lost my recipe when we moved from California. So I'm going to give these a try. A little something for our BEST friends.  ;^) 926726

Kim, I adore the pic of Taz snoozing. Too cute!
Back to top Go down
http://valhallasoap.com

PostSubject: Re: A little something for our BEST friends. ;^)   A little something for our BEST friends.  ;^) EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 4:21 pm

that was on our trip, he slept on the cooler the whole time..lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little something for our BEST friends. ;^)   A little something for our BEST friends.  ;^) EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 4:26 pm

Homemade Dog Treat Recipe
Peanut Butter Puppy Poppers

2 cups whole-wheat flour
1 tbsp. baking powder
1 cup peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
1 cup milk

Preheat oven to 375'F. In a bowl, combine flour and baking powder. In another bowl, mix peanut butter and milk, then add to dry ingredients and mix well. Place dough on a lightly floured surface and knead. Roll dough to 1/4 inch thickness and use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes. Bake for 20 minutes on a greased baking sheet until lightly brown. Cool on a rack, then store in an airtight container. --- This is the original recipe, but I have found the cookies burn easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little something for our BEST friends. ;^)   A little something for our BEST friends.  ;^) Empty

Back to top Go down

A little something for our BEST friends. ;^)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alchemy & Anarchy :: THE GRAND LIBRARY - GRIMOIRE VISABLE TO MEMBERS ONLY! :: The Kitchen Witch-Magickal Cooking!-
Jump to: