Alchemy & Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you feel the energies around you? Can you interact with them in ways unknown? Come share & connect with others of your kind!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
****Want Your Website Here? Contact Us!****
We Have TONS of Sub Directories! ---- Don`t Forget To Hunt Down These Lovely Hidden Gems.
Spring is coming.....How do you celebrate Ostara?

Moon Mother's Moonbeams ~ Therapy Art Dolls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moon Mother

Moon Mother

Moon Mother's Moonbeams ~ Therapy Art Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Moon Mother's Moonbeams ~ Therapy Art Dolls   Moon Mother's Moonbeams ~ Therapy Art Dolls EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 2:32 pm

My website is under construction and I will soon be starting my small business selling therapy dolls. I have donated several to nursing homes, psychologists and individuals who have benefited from them. These precious baby dolls work their magick with the elderly who are alone and have suffered loss and with others who are trying to heal their inner child. Of course there are many women who love to collect these babies as well. I'm excited about finally getting this little venture off the ground and thought I would post my latest baby here for you to see. If anyone knows of someone who would benefit from one of these dolls, please let me know. I will continue to donate them to anyone in need who cannot afford one. Thank you. Love and Blessings.....Moon Mother

Moon Mother's Moonbeams ~ Therapy Art Dolls 07132010
Back to top Go down
http://www.moonmothertherapydolls.com

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mother's Moonbeams ~ Therapy Art Dolls   Moon Mother's Moonbeams ~ Therapy Art Dolls EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 3:49 pm

Thats a DOLL??? It looks completely real!! Your amazing woman!!! Gorgeous!

Shocked cheers Shocked
Back to top Go down
Moon Mother

Moon Mother

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mother's Moonbeams ~ Therapy Art Dolls   Moon Mother's Moonbeams ~ Therapy Art Dolls EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 3:58 pm

Thank you. Yes, that sweet infant is a doll. It takes me about a month to make one doll as I have to get the skin tone and realistic look just right with layers of paint and baking. The hair is micro rooted one hair at a time. So you can see why it takes so long to make one baby. I love making them and I always put a lot of love and magick into each one. They are even weighted so they feel like a baby when picked up, you have to hold the head just like a real baby. What I love is the way they make people feel, the way they heal these ladies who need them. That makes my heart sing. I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.moonmothertherapydolls.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mother's Moonbeams ~ Therapy Art Dolls   Moon Mother's Moonbeams ~ Therapy Art Dolls Empty

Back to top Go down

Moon Mother's Moonbeams ~ Therapy Art Dolls
Page 1 of 1