Alchemy & Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you feel the energies around you? Can you interact with them in ways unknown? Come share & connect with others of your kind!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
****Want Your Website Here? Contact Us!****
We Have TONS of Sub Directories! ---- Don`t Forget To Hunt Down These Lovely Hidden Gems.
Spring is coming.....How do you celebrate Ostara?

Where are you?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Where are you? Empty
PostSubject: Where are you?   Where are you? EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 3:47 pm

I know I havent been on a lot in the last few days, but all my soaping supplies came in and i have been scrambling to get product made and listed in my shop natures art http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyNaturesArt . I will be back I promise! LOL
Back to top Go down
Absinthe Angel
Admin
Absinthe Angel

Where are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you?   Where are you? EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 5:03 pm

I've been kind of MIA too. I have a nerve disorder (Occipital Neuralgia) that usually lays low and stays controled with meds. But it reared it's ugly head and flared up with a vengence a few days ago. So, I've been on some very potent meds trying to push it back into submission. they make me tired and foggy headed for a bit right after I take them. So I can sort of read, but typing is a disaster, lol. I only have a couple of windows through out the day that I'm lucid and can function normally.

So, I'm here, just quiet and moving a bit slow Smile

ETA: Your shop looks fantastic Kim! Lots af really yummy looking goodies. And your photos are super!
Back to top Go down
http://valhallasoap.com
Darbla

Where are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you?   Where are you? EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 12:18 pm

Well, I'm new here so still trying to feel my way around and get used to the place. I was so thrilled to see a fellow occultist on the Moonworks yahoo group that I raced over here! Most soapers and chandlers are of the more "normal" type. LOL!

Speaking of Moonworks, do you know if Rhonda is also an occultist / metaphysicist / witch / whatever? I've avoided asking over there, but she has all the signs: the name "Moonworks", a Celtic theme on her site, etc.
Back to top Go down

Where are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you?   Where are you? EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 1:05 pm

Im not sure, I think it was Donna who runs with that group, lets see if she pops in.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe Angel
Admin
Absinthe Angel

Where are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you?   Where are you? EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 1:45 pm

Nope it's not me. But I did send you a PM Darbla Smile
Back to top Go down
http://valhallasoap.com
Sponsored content

Where are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you?   Where are you? Empty