Alchemy & Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you feel the energies around you? Can you interact with them in ways unknown? Come share & connect with others of your kind!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
****Want Your Website Here? Contact Us!****
We Have TONS of Sub Directories! ---- Don`t Forget To Hunt Down These Lovely Hidden Gems.
Spring is coming.....How do you celebrate Ostara?

Looking for pagan / witch festivals in the Northeast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darbla

Looking for pagan / witch festivals in the Northeast Empty
PostSubject: Looking for pagan / witch festivals in the Northeast   Looking for pagan / witch festivals in the Northeast EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 6:25 pm

I have a friend in New York state who is looking around for something for us to do this Fall. I'd like to make a trip up to see her and we'll go to some pagan or witchy event. She is new to the occult and not real up on what's going on in her area. I sent her www.witchvox.com to peruse. Or we may try to come up with our own ritual or party.

Actually I hadn't thought of "parties". There might be some major shindig going on up there. Since Anne Rice got religion and moved to San Diego, we don't have any big events in this repressed area.

There is the New York Witch Festival on Oct 30 but we're not set on that:
http://www.witchfestival.com/
Back to top Go down
Absinthe Angel
Admin
Absinthe Angel

PostSubject: Re: Looking for pagan / witch festivals in the Northeast   Looking for pagan / witch festivals in the Northeast EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 11:13 am

There's never anything going on in my area either Darbla. It's so sad. There is quite a large pagan population here but they mostly spend their time feuding with one another. I'd love it if everyone would get on the same page so that we could have some get togethers or organized events.

I hope you and your friend find some fun things to do together. I have a few close friend that live back east, in NY and VA as well. Would love to get back there to see them some day.
Back to top Go down
http://valhallasoap.com
Darbla

PostSubject: Re: Looking for pagan / witch festivals in the Northeast   Looking for pagan / witch festivals in the Northeast EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 1:06 pm

This is probably dumb, but.....ever since I read about the festival Bast went to in one of the books contained in 'Bell, Book, and Murder', I've wanted to attend a pagan festival up North. It just sounded like fun, and right up my alley. I'm in the deep South, and our culture is severely repressed here because of all the Christian fundamentals.

We do have a Pagan Pride Day celebration that lasts over a weekend (don't ask me why they don't change the name from 'Day'; makes too much sense, I guess) a couple hours from where I live. I am going to take a tent this year and stay, or rent a room nearby. My friend and I were just looking for something to do up her way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for pagan / witch festivals in the Northeast   Looking for pagan / witch festivals in the Northeast Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for pagan / witch festivals in the Northeast
Page 1 of 1