Alchemy & Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you feel the energies around you? Can you interact with them in ways unknown? Come share & connect with others of your kind!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
****Want Your Website Here? Contact Us!****
We Have TONS of Sub Directories! ---- Don`t Forget To Hunt Down These Lovely Hidden Gems.
Spring is coming.....How do you celebrate Ostara?

Question about interpersonal energy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Question about interpersonal energy Empty
PostSubject: Question about interpersonal energy   Question about interpersonal energy EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 12:36 pm

Hi all,

Does anyone know any good resources for learning more about interpersonal energy dynamics and how they work? Short story: I'd like to know if it is harmful or hurtful to another person to feel a connection while in their presence. I don't want to scare people off...
Back to top Go down
Absinthe Angel
Admin
Absinthe Angel

Question about interpersonal energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about interpersonal energy   Question about interpersonal energy EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 9:26 pm

metalsubstance wrote:
Hi all,

Does anyone know any good resources for learning more about interpersonal energy dynamics and how they work? Short story: I'd like to know if it is harmful or hurtful to another person to feel a connection while in their presence. I don't want to scare people off...

Hum? That is an interesting question AJ. I don't know that I've ever come across anything on that subject in any of my reading or studies. I think we all feel a certain "connection" to some folks that we encounter at some point in time or another in our lives. And I don't think that it is really harmful, unless we take it beyond the point of it just being a connection. Like if we were to say become obsessed with the other individual, or beguin to have some kind of feeling that were less than platonic. And we were not upfront and honest with the other person about it. Then I think it starts to become unhealthy and has the potential to be harmful to both parties.

Does that help any? Clear as mud? LOL
Back to top Go down
http://valhallasoap.com

Question about interpersonal energy
Page 1 of 1