Alchemy & Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you feel the energies around you? Can you interact with them in ways unknown? Come share & connect with others of your kind!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
****Want Your Website Here? Contact Us!****
We Have TONS of Sub Directories! ---- Don`t Forget To Hunt Down These Lovely Hidden Gems.
Spring is coming.....How do you celebrate Ostara?

Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap! Empty
PostSubject: Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap!   Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap! EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 9:07 am

Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap! Mistys10
I would like to get a swap going in time for the Harvest Season. I think some hand made crafts sent to each other for the harvest season would be wonderful Its a chance to get "Crafty" and send some friends your love!

RULES:
1. Handmade craft or inexpensive item to place on your harvest or Samhain Altar.
2.Must be sent out no later than Oct. 15th.
3.If you cannot do it after signing up please message me and let me know.
4.Check back on this thread frequently for updates and ideas.
5.You must post a pic of the gift you received or even better on your altar!
6.Deadlines for sign up is August 30th. Message me if you want to participate.

Last edited by Kyyra aka NaturesArt on Tue 13 Jul 2010, 12:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Absinthe Angel
Admin
Absinthe Angel

PostSubject: Re: Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap!   Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap! EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 6:55 pm

I'm game! Any particular rules or anything that you had in mind?
Back to top Go down
http://valhallasoap.com

PostSubject: Re: Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap!   Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap! EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 9:19 pm

Needs to be handmade of course!, something that can go on an altar for devotion or decoration..and needs to be mailed to the participants home by October 15th, in time for Samhain!

And since the forum is so new, maybe for this kind of thing, we could wave the minimum posts rule, just to get things started and everyone has to take pics of their items received! Specially if on their Altars!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap!   Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap! EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 8:17 am

I do not have an alter, but would love to participate in this. I just need some ideas!!!!! I make other stuff besides b/b products!!
Back to top Go down
Absinthe Angel
Admin
Absinthe Angel

PostSubject: Re: Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap!   Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap! EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 10:52 am

We would love to have you participate Billie! The more the merrier. And we are waiving the minimum posts required too for the first swap on the forum since it is so young Smile That way lots of people can join.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap!   Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap! EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 12:42 pm

Altar Examples!

Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap! Lammas10

Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap! Lammas11

Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap! Lammas12

Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap! Lammas13

Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap! Samhai10

Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap! Samhai11

Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap! Samhai12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap!   Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap! EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 12:45 pm

Suggestions For Swap

Candles
Incense
Harvest / Samhain scented Oils
Harvest Leaves
Corn
Harvest flowers
offerings for gods
grains
pictures
handcrafted statues or offering bowls or plates
breads
Skulls
Ancestor beads
decorated picture frames

Anyone else? what can you come up with?
Back to top Go down
Absinthe Angel
Admin
Absinthe Angel

PostSubject: Re: Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap!   Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap! EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 1:11 pm

Well, I'm not thinking real clearly today because of the pain meds lol!
But what ablut handmade ritual jewelry with a harvest/fall theme? It could have leaf beads/charms, pumpkins, skulls, etc. or beads of harvest/fall colors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap!   Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap! EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 1:20 pm

great ideas!
Back to top Go down
Darbla

PostSubject: Re: Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap!   Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap! EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 11:25 am

I make candles and incense, so I'm in. Just send me somebody's address!

Also, are we going to know who got our name/address? I would like to ask them if they want to charge the items for a specific use, or I will charge them with love and warm wishes for you. After all, who couldn't use more of that! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap!   Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap! Empty

Back to top Go down

Harvest - Samhain Altar Swap!
Page 1 of 1